Looking for storytellers!
Now soliciting guest posts for BAKLife…
Get published on a highly trafficked (between 5-20k unique visitors per month), DA 24 site.
I’m looking for kayaking and SUP enthusiasts to submit personal stories about an experience they’ve had on the water.
- Story must have a strong point (E.g. A story of survival, a favorite destination, why I always pack X on my excursions, what I’ve gained from pursuing this hobby, best day ever, a funny anecdote).
- Articles must be 1200-1500 words long
- Article must be an original article, not published elsewhere (this will be checked via online tools).
- BAKLife reserves the rights to the article.
- Author must provide at least 2 original, copyright-free images to accompany the article (attribution will be given as specified).
- Author should provide a profile picture and short bio.
- Author will receive one link to website of his/her choice in addition to links to up to 3 social media sites.
Instead, include 2 topic ideas that you may wish to write about. I’ll determine which, if any, will be the best topic.
I look forward to your submissions!