Looking for storytellers!
Now soliciting guest posts for BAKLife…
Get published on a highly trafficked (between 5-20k unique visitors per month), DA 24 site.
I’m looking for kayaking and SUP enthusiasts to submit personal stories about an experience they’ve had on the water or in the outdoors.
- Story must have a strong point (E.g. A story of survival, a favorite destination, why I always pack X on my excursions, what I’ve gained from pursuing this hobby, best day ever, a funny anecdote).
- Articles must be 1200-1500 words long
- Article must be an original article, not published elsewhere (this will be checked via online tools).
- BAKLife reserves the rights to the article.
- Author must provide at least 2 original, copyright-free images to accompany the article (attribution will be given as specified).
- Author should provide a profile picture and short bio.
- Author will receive one link to website of his/her choice in addition to links to up to 3 social media sites.
Instead, include 2 topic ideas that you may wish to write about. I’ll determine which, if any, will be the best topic.
I look forward to your submissions!